進階無線主動式書架喇叭 | 高清網絡串流 | 支援最高 DSD, MQA, PCM 24bit/384kHz | LAN,WiFi,BT | ROON Ready, Chromecast
There has never been a better time to discover the joy of being able to hear all the detail in your favourite songs. KEF’s six decades of experience in acoustic excellence combined with constant innovation and the development of wireless technology has led to the creation of LSX II; a compact wireless Hi-Fi system that delivers pure, accurate sound, but with the compatibility and convenience of the very best wireless technology.
Much more than a simple upgrade from the award-winning original, LSX II combines class-leading sound with the all-encompassing W2 wireless platform from LS50 Wireless II. Connectivity options are further enhanced by the addition of both HDMI and USB-C, making this an ideal companion for both TV and desktop computer systems.
LSX II delivers room-filling, natural, accurate sound from any source thanks to the knowledge and experience of KEF’s talented engineers and the iconic Uni-Q driver array. Plus it has a contemporary design courtesy of famed industrial designer Michael Young, and is available in a choice of five stylish finishes.
Summary of features:
• Plays all major music services and supports all major audio formats
• DSD, MQA and PCM up to 24bit/384kHz
• Comprehensive connectivity for your TV, laptop and any other equipment: USB-C, HDMI ARC, Analogue input, subwoofer output
• 11th Generation Uni-Q driver array for accurate,pristine sound
• Music Integrity Engine for rich, full-bodied sound
• System power: LF 70W class D, HF 30W class D,Max. SPL:102dB
• Intuitive on-boarding with user-centred features
• Personalised listening experience via KEF Connect App
• Design by Michael Young
• Optimised cabinet design for best acoustic performance
• Mounting inserts to secure on P1 desk pad, S1 floor stand and B1 wall bracket
• Available in 5 finishes: Carbon Black, Mineral White, Cobalt Blue, Lava Red and Soundwave by Terence Conran Edition